Subject: Registration, Survey, VIP Stakeholder lunch - CCP Ministerial, 8-9 October 2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 20:01:29 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

We kindly ask all delegations to take note of the upcoming deadlines and
updates provided below. If your delegation anticipates any issues with the
timeline outlined in this email, please contact us as soon as possible.

We are pleased to provide the online registration form for delegations and
a survey to indicate intervention preferences for Ministers and Heads of
Delegation at the CCP Ministerial meeting. We would like to note that
delegations will be limited to a maximum of 8 delegates per delegation
(Head of Delegation plus 7).

*	Ministerial
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/registration/ccp-
ministerial-meeting-registration>  registration link: Deadline 30
September at noon (Paris time)
*	Survey
<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=1MdBrGEfDUaw9PySWitHH
GnD76m5epJIjhIhcRLENTlUMjNLM05MQTc5QUw0NFM2UllCS1lCTlJQNi4u&origin=lprLink
>  for HoD interventions: Deadline 26 August COB (Paris time)

We encourage delegations to coordinate internally to identify a single
point of contact to fill out the forms and accurately submit the requested
information.

The survey form will enable delegations to rank their intervention
preferences and help the OECD Secretariat in tracking and managing
interventions for the Ministerial thematic sessions. The Secretariat will
collate all responses and reach out to delegations for further
coordination and next steps closer to the Ministerial.

Following the initial distribution of official invitation letters on 11-12
July, we kindly remind all delegations that confirmation of participation
in the CCP Ministerial is due by 9 August 2024. For those delegations
still awaiting a letter, the second batch will be sent out shortly, and an
adjusted RSVP date will be communicated accordingly.

We also take this time to share an invitation to all Heads of Delegation
to the VIP stakeholder lunch on 8 October, hosted by Business at OECD and
Consumer International (please see attached). Please confirm your HoD’s
participation in the VIP stakeholder lunch by 6 September 2024. We look
forward to engaging discussions with stakeholders!

We thank you for your kind collaboration in this process and do not
hesitate to contact us for any enquiries you may have about the
Ministerial. Please also note that the first logistical note will be
circulated shortly.

Best Regards,
The CCP Ministerial Team

OECD Secretariat

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint